Thursday 25 February 2010

To Do List

Just been totting up what i need to do to get the animation to the standard I want and it's a heck of a list.

Characters: Horse, Hunter, Stag, Old Man, Two Children

Props: Bow, Arrow, Quiver, Saddle, Bridle

Scenes: Living Room, Forest Scene One, Forest Scene Two, Forest Scene Three

I know this is a lot to do but as the fable will be a story read by the old man I can afford to make the characters in the fable a bit cartoony. I also can avoid any lip-synching by having the tale narrated. I will animate the fable first so I can animate the scene with the children and grandfather if I have time.
If need be I will only play the sounds of the children fighting and just have models for the back of their heads to show them listening to the story.

It's safe to say I have a lot of work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment