Friday 7 May 2010

Achievements and Challenges

I think the models and materials in this assignment are some of the best I have ever made and am very pleased with them.
I also hugley proud of lip synching with the morpher took because I have never done this before.

When modelling and animating I used very few reference images, as there were few that were good enough, and no tutorials apart from one to find out how to make a particle system. I did not do this on purpose, but because I felt confident enough in each section to not use any.

A huge challenge when making this animation was that a attempted to model and animate in a realistic manner. This means that my organic modelling needed to be very convinceing and the animation movements had to be accurate to the real things.

Probably the hardest challenge I had was skinning my models. I found this process very difficult. I my well get better in time with more practice, but I struggled on this assignment.
I think the fact I attempted to make my models realistic made the skinning job tougher for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment