Friday 7 May 2010

Scene 7

This scene shows a stream of blood flow from the stag after it is hit with the arrow.

Scenery: A large ground and background plane was used to accomadate the wide camera shots. A noise modifier was added to the ground before the textures were added. Trees were then added to the scene.

Lighting: A High up target spot light acts as the sun and lights the entire scene.


Camera: The camera is static allowing the blood to flow into frame.


Animation: To create the blood flow I made a super spray particle system. On this being effected by a gravity force and uDeflector force. It was then a matter of testing out different variables to get an appropriate flow.


Problems: When merging the stag into the scene, all the weighting on the skin modifier was altered. I did not have enough time to fully re biped and skin the stag, so I edited the shape of the legs using editable poly.

Opinions: This was the only part of my assignment where I used part of a tutorial. I think that the flow and spreading of the blood looks realistic. However, I do feel the pool of flowing blood is too thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment